Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Friday 14 October 2011

Tout travail mérite sa bière


So, we deserve a beer after work... but also, when we go to a football match... and usually before and after the match... Certainly, over the years, I have found it hard to cope with watching my team sober, though I'm sure United fans haven't had such a problem for a long time, despite there being many cracking pubs in Manchester to drink in!
I bought this t-shirt at a fair in Brussels, and it's always a cracking place to find beer in, a particular favourite of mine being Westmalle Tripel, or Triple for the Walloons ;-)
But who am I to enjoy beer, or to even talk about it?
Oh yes, Steve the Beermeister! So I should really talk about it as this is a blog directed at beer drinkers, and particularly those visiting towns and cities they are unfamiliar with... So, we have been adding pubs of the day, whatever, but also, I want to develop this into talking about beer, wine, food, architecture, history, politics, music, football... hell! It's all culture, and this is what I'm about, culture, and specifically as far away from the vulgar end of it I can get (not easy for me ;-)
Please read, comment and enjoy our suggestions, and remember, I am not alone, Kieran is also a regular contributor to this blog, and he's a good lad, despite our trip to watch QPR at Exeter together a while ago, but that's another story I am giving him the opportunity to add Exeter before I do.
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment