Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Saturday 5 April 2014

5th Bexhill Beer Festival 4-6 April 2014 Part II

OK, I've given the early warning re planned ales... only very slightly different, but the 14 seen below, plus 4 upstairs in the Albatross Club, now I've been there... 


Anyway, I've just got home from Bexhill, and some crackin' ales, indeed, were drunk by me earlier this evening! Only 4 to try of the above still, ie the dark ones, the stouts and porters, and 4 upstairs. I shall report further on these after I have slept... But also, some good music too...   


So! Good ales, good music, and I've been assured, good food too, until 9pm, so come to the festival over the weekend, much more good fun to be had with excellent company as well, what's not to like? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment