Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Christmas Day at The Dolphin, Hastings.


OK, as I slept for much of late yesterday, a benefit of separation from one's wife, as is going to the pub whenever you want, providing it's open and you've the spare cash, following my Christmas Day lunchtime at the Dolphin, I didn't manage to post anything anywhere yesterday.
So, my Pub of the Day has to have been the Dolphin, in Hastings 'Old Town' opposite the local fishing industry that has the largest beach-launched fishing fleet in Europe. And it was a great few hours, mostly drinking the very quaffable Dark Star Hophead, my usually ale at the Dolphin, though they did have 5 other ales, including the very drinkable Young's Winter Warmer and Harvey's Old Ale.
Anyway, I can now wish you a Merry St Stephen's Day :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment