Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Back to the Bricklayers in Putney...

Back to the Bricklayers, and why not, if in the area, it's got to be done, and it's not a hard job.
Fulham were player Arsenal later in the early evening, apparently, plastic 'beakers' are used for the beer match days for Fulham, not the best drinking vessel, but, as I was there just after 12.00, I managed to have my beer in a proper straight glass. I was only going to have one pint, but felt I should have another too (drank Downton's Quadhop, a pale, dry, hoppy bitter with a hint of a slightly nutty flavour. Very good!
Also, met a young Australian family, new to West London, so had a bit of a chat about pubs and real ale with them. Enjoyable time, loved the craic!

No comments:

Post a Comment