Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Thursday 12 January 2012

The Rashleigh Inn, Cornwall


From Steve H…


I had to pay a flying visit to Fowey in Cornwall today and, en route to Par station, I was taken to the most superb pub the Rashleigh Inn. “The Inn on the Beach”, where I had a quick pint of Skinners Betty Stogs 4% brewed locally. Unfortunately, as I had a train to catch, I could only have the one pint but it was well worth the flying visit.


Ed: This is a pub very close to where I lived when I was working down in Cornwall. The Rashleigh Inn, Polkerris, Par, PL24 2TL (01726 813991 and www.rashleighinnpolkerris.co.uk) is situated between Par and Fowey, on the south coast and 3 miles from the Eden Project. The present landlords took over the running of this pub in 2001 and have since sensitively built up the business. The Inn sells real ales and has a very interesting restaurant menu, with a real log fire, and a bay window area that overlooks the beach.

Cheers Steve, just a bit jealous I wasn't there too :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment