Enjoy Playing Away From Home . . .

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Revelation


I wont be posting much this week, trying to recover from last week, to start with, but also having trouble trying to renew my website, consequently, this blog as well. If I do lose them, I can assure people I shall return, probably as Steve the Beermeister, but, fingers crossed my emails will get some response asap.
Meanwhile, yesterday, I drank a couple of pints of Directors at the Dolphin in Hastings; always have to be careful as I have some very strong memories following drinking sessions in Courage pubs in the past, NB The Paviour's Arms in Westminster (beneath Westminster Hospital in the past, but no longer there).
So I wandered off and, silly me, found Dark Star Revelation at 5.7% in the White Rock Hotel, but only drank the one pint, but this is superb, hops+++, four of the US type hops, I believe, plus dry hopped too... I tried it in the Evening Star in Brighton a few weeks ago, so I knew it would be tasty, it certainly is a revelation!

2 comments:

  1. Saw this on sale arlier today at the Sheffield Tap - alas was needing to head off, so will maybe try it tomorrow.....

    Looking forward to the brew though...

    ReplyDelete